En este artículo os presentamos una de nuestras recientes creaciones e implantaciones.
In this article we present you one of our recent creations and implantations.
The project, carried out for the Llançà City Council (Girona), was a nice challenge for our company because beyond all its technical parameters, the structure had to be perfectly harmonized with the city landscape and incorporate lighting effects that would enhance its lines. achieving a spectacular final result.
Once the manufacturing of all the sectors and components of the structure was completed, we proceeded to the special transport of all the parts for their assembly and final assembly at destination by our team of experts with the help of special cranes and all the necessary machinery destined to that end.
- 21m walkway located above a stream supported by wetsuits
- IPE120 laminated profiles
- HEB 220 laminated profiles
- ø101.6 circular section 10mm thick
- Circular section ø139.7 12mm thick
- Square section □ 80x60x5
- Square section □ 60x40x3
- 100mm solid Pfeifer turnbuckles
- 46m² recycled synthetic wood flooring
- 36m² of stainless steel mesh railings