The applied method of payment will be by PRIOR WIRE TRANSFER, providing both on-screen and by e-mail our bank details to be able to do so.
Our invoice will be forwarded to your e-mail preceding payment. It is of the utmost importance when entering wire transfer in the SENDER or ORDERING fields you indicate invoice number, your private name or the name of your company, and your full name.
In case that your order exceeds 3,000 € (VAT not included), the billing will be 70/30.
70% previous transfer to start the manufacturing process and the remaining 30%, also using the transfer method, before shipping.
THE WEBMASTER will not accept payment options other than the ones specified above. If the User tries to pay by any other method, THE WEBMASTER will not be held responsible for loss of payment or for any damages incurred by this action.